Guest In Your Pulpit - Susan Katz Miller
Susan Katz Miller is the author of the 2013 Beacon Press book, Being Both: Embracing Two Religions in One Interfaith Family. As a member of a three-generation interfaith family, she speaks on living in a world of religious fluidity and complexity. She has spoken on The Today Show, NPR, PBS, CBS, at Harvard and Georgetown, at churches and synagogues. She was the Sophia Fahs Keynote speaker at the 2015 UUAGA, ran a workshop for LREDA, and has given guest sermons at local UU congregations.
Titles of programs/sermons:
- Interfaith Education: For Children, For Adults, For All of Us
- Interfaith Families as Interfaith Peacemakers
- We Are All Interfaith Families At This Point: Now What?
- UUs as Pioneers in a Complex and Fluid Religious Landscape
- How UUs Can Affirm and Welcome Interfaith Families
Availability: Willing to travel any time of the year, 100 miles from Takoma Park, MD, will travel further if travel covered.
Fee arrangements: $200 plus travel expenses.
Contact: Email Susan Katz Miller at susankatzmiller [at] cs [dot] com