Rev. Kimberley Debus s a community minister of the arts and worship, based in Saratoga, NY. She offers a variety of services on healing, justice, the arts, Universalism, and covenant. She brings hymn and music suggestions, readings, and creative ideas for congregational involvement. For more information visit these websites: Far Fringe or The Art of Meaning.
Titles of programs/sermons and a brief statement of content on each:
- In Process (process theology and the call to liberation)
- A Mile Wide (our sources)
- Be Subject to One Another (living into our covenants)
- Do You Hear? (how our hymns call us to the work of liberation)
- Listening the Circle Wide (listening as a tool for anti-racism/anti-oppression work)
- The Wisdom of Broken Things (repairing relationships to others and our selves)
- Sages, Saints, and Scoundrels (the complexities of our history)
- The Art of Meaning (creativity and process theology)
- Habits of the Heart (spiritual practice)
- The Best Medicine (the spirituality of humor)
Availability: In Person – The greater DC Metro area, other locations negotiable. Virtual – Anywhere.