Guest In Your Pulpit - Rev. Kimberley Debus
Rev. Kimberley Debus s a community minister of the arts and worship, based in Saratoga, NY. She offers a variety of services on healing, justice, the arts, Universalism, and covenant. She brings hymn and music suggestions, readings, and creative ideas for congregational involvement. For more information visit these websites: Far Fringe or The Art of Meaning.
Titles of programs/sermons and a brief statement of content on each:
- The Art of Meaning (creativity and process theology)
- Habits of the Heart (spiritual practice)
- Reclaiming My Time (addressing sexism and misogyny)
- Many Windows, One Light (our sources)
- In the Shelter of Each Other (supporting the work of justice)
- Sharing the Love (I Corinthians 13 for UUs)
- Eat More Pie (a celebration of tradition, community, and yes, pie)
- Participating in the Universe (process theology, with hymns interwoven)
- For the Beauty of the Earth (climate justice)
- Holey, Holy, Wholly (brokenness and wholeness).
Availability: Throughout the former Metro NY and St. Lawrence districts, other locations negotiable.
Contact: Email Kimberley Debus at kdebus [at] uuma [dot] org