Northeast Ohio Board Development Day 18
Type of event: Meeting
A day for congregational teams (board members and clergy) to explore and learn together.
- Are you looking for ways to build or rebuild trust within your congregation?
- What would it look like if your congregation moved from an “I” to “We” understanding of itself?
- Are there questions that could break open new possibilities in your congregation?
- What if it is not so much about our governance systems but who we are as leaders?
- How do we stay centered in times of change? And aren’t they all times of change?
- Would clarity about roles and responsibilities free up some new energy in your congregation?
Come explore these topics with others.
9:00 am - Program
12:30 pm - Lunch & Networking
1:30 pm - Time for Individual Board Planning
4:30 pm - Share Plans and Closing
5:00 pm - Safe Travels!
Cost is $15 per person.
Registration deadline is September 13, 2018.