All Age Our Whole Lives Training Columbia 2017
Type of event: Training
This ia UCC/UUA sponsored training. Our Whole Lives Training will be offered for all three age levels Tuesday June 27 - Thursday, June 29 at the UU Congregation of Columbia, MD.
You can register for the Elementary (K-1/4-6); Junior/Senior High (7-9/10-12) or Young Adult/Adult training. The cap for each age level is 20 participants. You can only register and attend one age level.
Cost is $250 and includes all training and materials, breakfast and lunch each day. Snacks will also be provided. Curricula is not provided as part of the training, to order curricula please either check with In Spirit (the UUA bookstore) or call the UCC office at 1-800-537-3394. The UCC offices offer a 25% discount on materials to those ordering them to attend a training.
Training Times. Please note that participants must attend the entire training in order to be certified as a facilitator.
- Tuesday, June 27 - 9 am to 6 pm (breakfast is at 8 am)
- Wednesday, June 28 - 9 am to 6 pm (breakfast is at 8 am)
- Thursday, June 29 - 9 am to 2 pm
Registration links - choose one to register for. Registration deadline is June 17th.
- Elementary Level (K-1, 4-6) - Trainers are Darrell Renfroe and Cindy Beal
- Junior/Senior High Level (7-9/10-12) - Trainers are Melanie Davis and Amy Johnson
- Young Adult/Adult Level - Trainers are Joy Cobb and Christina Fairman
If you have questions about the Our Whole Lives Program please visit the OWL webpages for this program.