We are rearranging the times of our Congregational Leader Drop In Calls with CER Staff the fall months. You’ll still find that there’s an available call to drop into nearly each week, and if you have a favorite, that one still meets monthly. See exact dates below. Please feel free to drop in on any or all calls that appeal to you. We’re looking forward to continuing these opportunities for connection and support of one another through the rest of 2020!
- Monday (Third Mondays of the month: Sept. 21, Oct. 19, Nov. 16, Dec. 21) at 4 pm with Megan Foley, email@example.com (Delaware-Maryland-Virginia-DC area)
- Tuesday (Second Tuesday of the month: Sept. 8, Oct. 13, Nov. 10, Dec. 8) at 6:30 pm with Patricia Infante, firstname.lastname@example.org and Sana Saeed, email@example.com (Central and Eastern PA, Northern MD and DE if preferred)
- Wednesday (First Wednesday of the month: Sept. 2, Oct. 7, Nov. 4, Dec. 2) at 5 pm with Sunshine Wolfe, firstname.lastname@example.org and Renee Ruchotzke, email@example.com (Western PA, Ohio, WV)
- Wednesday (Third Wednesday of the month: Sept. 16, Oct. 21, Nov. 18, Dec. 16) at 6 pm with Patricia Infante, firstname.lastname@example.org, Sana Saeed, email@example.com, Evin Carvill-Ziemer, firstname.lastname@example.org and Hope Johnson, email@example.com (Northeast PA, New Jersey, NYC, LIAC, MetroNorth)
- Friday (Second Friday of the month: Sept. 11, Oct. 9, Nov. 13, Dec. 11) at 1 pm with Evin Carvill-Ziemer, firstname.lastname@example.org and Renee Ruchotzke, email@example.com (Upstate NY)
Join any of these calls by going to https://uua.zoom.us/j/98736004337. The password is 202006.
If you identify as Black, Indigenous or a person of color (BIPOC), you're invited to join us for the Central East Region's BIPOC gathering happening two Mondays of the month at 6:30pm ET. In our gatherings we are joined by lay folks of color, lay leaders of color and/or religious professionals of color to be in community. Our conversations focus on topics like wellness and resilience and our goal is to center BIPOC experiences and create space to explore our UU experiences. Please email Sana Saeed, firstname.lastname@example.org or Hope Johnson at email@example.com for zoom information. Dates for Fall Gatherings: September 14 & 28th, October 12th and 26th, November 9th and 23rd, December 7th and 21st.