We are living in times that are upending our routines and requiring us to think in new ways. We know there is no tried-and-true answer "out there" for us to research. We need to think adaptively and that means we need to try different approaches and see what works best. To help our congregations think about how we will need to "do church" effectively over the next year, we are planning to create opportunities for congregational leaders to learn from one another's creativity; what is working for you, and what you have tried that didn't work so well.
In June, we have scheduled several "learning circles" by congregational role. We will take what we hear from you and will inform our Retooling for the New Reality series of group learning opportunities in the coming year.
Registration is free, but you must register to receive the connection information.
- Board Presidents and Members ~ June 2, 2020 at 7 pm ET
- Ministers ~ June 3, 2020 at 1 pm ET
- Administrators and Membership Professionals (paid and volunteer) ~ June 5 at 11 am ET
- Youth Ministry Leaders (paid and volunteer) ~ June 10 at 7 pm ET
- Religious Educators (paid and volunteer) ~ June 11 at 2 pm ET
Not sure if you fit into one of these categories? Reach out to our staff and we'll be happy to answer your questions. Unable to make this time? We'll have other opportunities to connect and learn from each other.