The Administration as Leadership Renaissance module will be offered in an online format on Thursday afternoons 10/3, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24 and 10/31 from 1-3 pm ET.
The Administration as Leadership Renaissance module is an online learning experience comprised of 5 two-hour webinars with reading and other assignments for each session. Credit will be offered for full participation in the module. Full participation includes:
- Online attendance and active participation in five two-hour sessions.
- Reading and reflection to prepare for each session.
- Responses to Reflection Questions on the Discussion Forum after each session.
- Submission of final evaluation within a week of the ending of the module.
Goals of the Module
The overall goals of this module are:
- To set the administrative duties in the context of the larger portfolio of religious education leadership.
- To appreciate the importance of strong organizational and management skills in administration.
- To survey effective means for educating, engaging and appreciating those who share in faith development.
- To explore strategies for healthy communication, decision making and delegation.