Date & time:
Type of event: Training
Administration as Leadership Renaissance Module
The Administration as Leadership Renaissance Module will be offered in an online format on Tuesdays, April 14, 21, 28 and May 5, and 12, 7-9 pm EST.
The Administration as Leadership Renaissance Module is an online learning experience comprised of five two-hour webinars with reading and other assignments for each session. Credit will be offered for full participation in the module. Full participation includes:
- Online attendance at five two-hour sessions.
- Reading and reflection to prepare for each session.
- Responses to Reflection Questions on the Discussion Forum after each session.
- Submission of final evaluation within a week of the ending of the module.
Goals of the Module
The overall goals of this module are:
- To set the administrative duties in the context of the larger portfolio of religious education leadership
- To appreciate the importance of strong organizational and management skills in administration
- To survey effective means for educating, engaging and appreciating those who share in faith development
- To explore strategies for healthy communication, decision making and delegation.