Professional Interim Training - Application deadline 8/15/2019
Type of event: Training
Twice a year, the UUA Office of Church Staff Finances hosts a seven-week, online interim training for professional staff in congregations. This a great course to take as a team!
Staff will find this training useful if:
- they are serving, or preparing to serve, in an interim capacity.
- they are, or will be, working with an interim minister.
- they want to look at their current work and context with fresh eyes, especially during times of change.
Professional Interim Training:
- introduces a variety of leadership and change models.
- equips staff in the essential areas of congregational systems and staff relations.
- grounds staff in the tasks of the interim process.
- provide practical tools and resources for interim work.
For More Information
This seven-week training is offered in the spring and the fall. The Opening Webinar for the Fall 2019 session is scheduled for Monday, September 16, at 7pm ET. There are four required webinars throughout the course, all held on Monday evenings (ET).
General information about course content, schedule, cost, and time commitment can be found on the first page of the Professional Interim Training Application Form. Questions can be directed to comp [at] uua [dot] org. APPLICATIONS ARE DUE 8/15/2019