Date & time:
Type of event: Training
The Administration as Leadership Renaissance Module will be offered in an online format on Tuesdays, April 20, 27, May 4, 11, and 18, 2-4pm EST. The module will be led by Christina Rivera and Lillian Drab-Braddick. Registration is limited to 15 participants and the fee is $175. The registration deadline is April 6.
The Administration as Leadership Renaissance Module is an online learning experience comprised of five two-hour webinars with reading and other assignments for each session. Credit will be offered for full participation in the module. Full participation includes:
- Online attendance at five two-hour sessions
- Reading and reflection to prepare for each session
- Responses to Reflection Questions on the Discussion Forum after each session.
- Submission of final evaluation within a week of the ending of the module.
Goals of the Module
The overall goals of this module are:
- To set the administrative duties in the context of the larger portfolio of religious education leadership
- To appreciate the importance of strong organizational and management skills in administration
- To survey effective means for educating, engaging and appreciating those who share in faith development
- To explore strategies for healthy communication, decision making and delegation.
Required Reading: Administration as Leadership Handouts PDF
The webinar platform is Zoom, which you can download from Zoom.
In order register and access module materials, participants must have or create a UUA profile name. On UUA.org, click on “create account” at the top right and follow instructions on the page. If you have already participated in an online module, use the profile name you have already created. You must provide your profile name to be added to the group and begin the preparation required before the first session.