Professional Interim Training
Twice a year, the UUA Office of Church Staff Finances hosts a seven-week, online interim training for professional staff in congregations.
Staff will find this training useful if:
- they are serving, or preparing to serve, in an interim capacity.
- they are, or will be, working with an interim minister.
- they want to look at their current work and context with fresh eyes, especially during times of change.
- introduces a variety of leadership and change models.
- equips staff in the essential areas of congregational systems and staff relations.
- grounds staff in the tasks of the interim process.
- provide practical tools and resources for interim work.
For More Information
The next session of Professional Interim Training begins on March 18, 2019 (with some pre-work beforehand) and ends the week of April 29. Required webinars will be held on Monday evenings, March 18, and April 1, 8, and 29 at 7:00 ET.
General information about course content, schedule, cost, and time commitment can be found on the first page of the Professional Interim Training Application Form. Questions can be directed to PIT4UUA [at] gmail [dot] com. (UUA host Jan Gartner and facilitators Lily Rappaport and Deb Weiner share this email. Jan is on sabbatical from December 21 through February 12.)