Job Openings and Career Opportunities
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) of Congregations is a great place to work—where your job is in alignment with your values. We are an historic, inclusive, and progressive religious denomination. Our Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Platinum certified headquarters are located in Boston's waterfront Fort Point Innovation District, and we have offices in Washington, DC and at the United Nations in New York City. Our staff are also based in many parts of the United States.
We are seeking to increase the diversity of our staff. Please consider employment with the UUA by reading through the jobs listed below, by learning about internship and volunteer opportunities, or by reviewing job listings from related organizations.
Ministers looking for congregations and congregations looking for ministers should see Ministerial Transitions. Directors of Religious Education (DREs) and congregations looking for DREs should go to DRE Search Process.
We are currently accepting applications for the positions listed below. Please read the How to Apply section within each job posting for specific instructions and application procedures.
- Youth Ministry Specialist—Pacific Western Region (PDF) (Pacific Western Region)
March 20, 2015
- UU Women's Federation Clara Barton Internship(PDF) (Washington, DC)
March 15, 2015
- Congregational Life Field Staff—Pacific Western Region (PDF) (2 positions in AZ, CA, or NM)
February 23, 2015
- Unitarian Universalist Collaborative Campaign Manager (PDF) (Boston, MA)
January 27, 2015
- Human Resources and Benefits Manager (PDF) (Boston, MA)
January 15, 2015
- Church of the Larger Fellowship Executive Director* (CLF, Boston, MA)
April 10, 2015 *This position is available through the Church of the Larger Fellowship
Other UUA Openings
Also, posted openings at the UU Service Committee (Cambridge, MA).
UUA Regional and District Job Boards
Find a job in your area. There are five UUA Regions and sixteen UUA Districts in North America. The Regional and District job boards include openings in each.
For more information contact email@example.com.