Main Content
Intent to Complete Full-Time Service
Intent to Complete Full-Time Service
Career Development for Ministers, Ministerial Transitions

Please use this form to inform Ministries and Faith Development of your intent to change your service status. Contact the Office of Church Staff Finances separately to discuss financial concerns, including the service gratuity.*

*Note: The service gratuity is provided to ministers age 67 and over with at least twenty-one years of service. You do have to retire to qualify. Please fill out the application below. Read more information.

Fill out my online form.

Like, Share, Print, or Explore

For more information contact