You Are Here
Enrollment Instructions for the UUA Health Plan
For New Members
- Read the benefit details to review our plan offerings.
- Use the Rate Calculator to determine the premiums for plan options.
- Check the Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield website to confirm In-Network Providers:
- Select Search for a Doctor or Medical Professional.
- Search by specialty or name for your doctor
- Under Choose Health Plans, select BCBS PPO.
- If you have any difficulty, contact the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Health Plan Coordinator in the Health Plan office.
Complete an Enrollment Application.
- Our step-by-step online enrollment takes just a few minutes.
- The Employer Subscription Agreement (PDF)—must be on file at UUA Health Plan Office and church/organization office prior to employees enrolling in the Plan.
For Self-Employed Community Ministers
- The Individual Subscription Agreement (PDF) must be on file at the UUA Health Plan Office prior to enrollment and you must retain a copy in your own file.
Call the UUA Health Plan office at (617) 948-6405 for answers to specific questions or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.