Our Shared Future: Legacy Giving in UU Congregations (UUA webinar 3)
Type of event: Webinar
NOTE: No need to register!
Join us for a webinar to be presented once a month from August through November! Jay Pacitti, UUA Legacy Gifts Officer, will present the basics of legacy giving and best practices for building a healthy legacy giving program in your congregation, and the Rev. Laura Randall, Legacy Campaign Director, will discuss the Wake Now Our Vision Legacy Challenge.
We will be hosting this free webinar on the following days:
- Saturday, August 18, 2018, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
- Saturday, October 13, 2018, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
- Saturday, November 3, 2018, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
The material presented will be the same at each webinar, and each workshop will consist of a presentation followed by Q&A. We encourage you to have more than one person from your congregation attend this webinar. The presentation will be limited to the first 95 people who join.
Each webinar will use the Zoom video conference platform. To join a webinar, please click the link below, OR, to join by telephone, call the phone number below and enter the meeting ID number:
To join by Videoconference: https://zoom.us/j/6179486511
To join by Telephone:
- Phone: (669) 900-6833 or (646) 558-8656 (for higher quality, dial a number based on your location)
- Meeting ID: 617 948 6511
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/MSF2IdHG
To learn more about legacy giving and to find helpful information and tools, visit www.uualegacy.org.
To learn more about the Wake Now Our Vision Legacy Challenge, visit www.wakenowourvision.org.
Contact Laura Randall (lrandall [at] uua [dot] org)