Beyond Partisan Division—Reaching Out and In
General Assembly 2014 Event 310
Congregations promote and champion, sometimes knowingly and sometimes unknowingly, partisan bias. Partisan affiliation exists on a continuum. Many politically conservative Unitarian Universalists who love our theological diversity, and our anti-oppression outreach, struggle to find a hospitable welcome within our ranks. Our lecture style workshop explores a wider welcome.
- Rev. Anya Sammler-Michael
- Rev. Nancy McDonald-Ladd
- Rev. Scott Sammler-Michael
- Paul Roche
Slides and Resources
- Workshop Introduction (PDF)
- Resources for Bridging the Partisan Divide (PDF)
- Worship Resources for Bridging the Partisan Divide (PDF)
- Slides (PPT, 20 pages) (PDF)
- “Will it Matter?—Considering Partisan Bias in Congregational Life” (PDF)
Audio recordings of General Assembly (GA) programs are available for purchase. Every GA 2014 registrant has access to all of the 2014 audio content at no charge.