AIM Workshops for Adults and Youth
There are many ways to include issues related to accessibility as part of everyday congregational life. AIM Teams are strongly urged to consider one of more of the workshops below in your AIM Plan.
- Making Meaning of Disability
- Differences and Similarities Among Disabilities
- Disability Through an Anti-Oppression Lens
- How Ableism Hurts Us All
- Engaging the Images We Use in Worship
- Negotiating the Minefield of Language
- Disability Activism Today
- Theology and Disability
AIM Teams that create new workshops for their congregation should submit them to the AIM Coordinating Committee for possible inclusion in the list above.