Submit Content to WorshipWeb
Want to submit your work to WorshipWeb? We’re always eager to hear from you and build the "Words for Worship" collection.
Before you fill out the form below, here’s what you need to know:
- Out of consideration for our staff’s time, we ask you to send your polished gems—not raw material that will need to be edited, shaped, or revised.
- To reflect the UUA’s commitment to a tradition of anti-racism, anti-oppression, and multiculturalism, we occasionally make changes to WorshipWeb submissions.
- We ask authors to either identify themselves by name or publish under Anonymous. Regretfully, WorshipWeb can’t publish under pen-names, pseudonyms, or nicknames.
- WorshipWeb focuses less on sermons and more on other worship elements.
Curious about our criteria? When we review submissions, your editorial team asks the following questions:
- Is this voice already in our collection, or does it enhance the diversity of our collection?
- Does this piece work for the ear, and for listeners in worship?
- Do the metaphors and/or theology of this piece make sense?
- Does this submission represent the best of Unitarian Universalism?
- How does this piece reach seekers?