Submit Content to WorshipWeb
We’re always eager to hear from you and build this collection. Please know that...
- Out of consideration for our staff’s time, we ask you to send your polished gems—not raw material that will need to be edited, shaped, or revised.
- To reflect the UUA’s commitment to a tradition of anti-racism, anti-oppression, and multiculturalism, we occasionally make changes to WorshipWeb submissions.
- We ask authors to either identify themselves by name or publish under Anonymous. Regretfully, WorshipWeb can’t publish under pen-names, pseudonyms, or nicknames.
- Our new WorshipWeb will focus less on sermons and more on other worship elements.
Curious about our criteria? When we review submissions, your editorial team asks the following:
- Is this voice already in our collection, or does it enhance the diversity of our collection?
- Does this piece work for the ear, and for listeners in worship?
- Do the metaphors &/or theology of this piece make sense?
- Does this submission represent the best of Unitarian Universalism?
- How does this piece reach seekers?
Fill out my online form.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.