All UUA.org participatory features follow the UUA’s privacy and data security policies.
UUA.org participatory features offer ways to connect people who share Unitarian Universalist (UU) principles and values with one another for mutual learning and inspiration. These features include discussion forums, page comments, action share reports, profiles, and more. Users are expected to uphold UU principles in their behavior, demonstrating respect, honesty, integrity, kindness, and compassion.
The following rules help participants follow these principles.
- Usage of UUA.org is a privilege and not a right. The UUA actively promotes right relationship and positive interaction and reserves the right to remove any content and suspend the account of anyone who does not follow these policies.
- UUA.org may not be used for commercial announcements unless directly related to the topic of the page (as determined by the administrator of the page).
- Based on our First Principle regarding the value of the inherent worth and dignity of each person, UUA.org may not be used for creating offensive or disruptive messages, including those containing sexual implications, racial slurs, or any comment that offensively addresses someone's age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, national origin, disability or other identity or group.
- The UUA takes misconduct and safety concerns very seriously. Concerns about user behavior on UUA.org should be flagged or immediately reported to web [at] uua [dot] org. Concerns about unsafe behavior in UU congregations or settings beyond UUA.org should be reported directly to safecongregations [at] uua [dot] org, as described in our safety or misconduct policies, rather than leaving a comment or posting on a discussion forum.
- Users take responsibility for their behavior on UUA.org and participate at their own risk.
If a comment or discussion post breaks these rules, it may be deleted.
Contact the Web Team at web [at] uua [dot] org with questions.
- UUA.org Services During UUA Election Campaigns
- Web Services for Organizations
- Resolution of UUA.org Policy Issues