Funding Our Work
A spirit of love and generosity among Unitarian Universalists (UUs), past and present, makes these services possible. The majority of our Association's work is funded by:
- Congregations, through their generous Annual Program Fund (APF) contributions.
- Individual UUs who give to Friends of the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations (UUA).
- Gifts and Bequests from UUs wanting to insure the continuation of our faith.
- Endowment income, including a large endowment donated by the Unitarian Universalist Congregation at Shelter Rock, Manhasset, NY.
- Comprehensive Campaign income from UUs who want to support needs and projects not covered by the regular UUA budget.
We rely on contributions from you and your congregation to support these programs, please consider making a donation to the Friends to the UUA.
View also a complete list of funds, programs, and initiatives that need your support.
Association Sundays are a request by the UUA for all congregations to recognize and support, both in spirit and financially, the national work of the Association. We envision a day—an "Association Sunday"—during which thousands of Unitarian Universalists across the nation are simultaneously celebrating our shared commitment to Unitarian Universalism.
Association Sunday is different from The Annual Program Fund and Friends of the UUA; those help to pay for the operating budget of the UUA. Special projects, like national marketing and growth outreach work, require additional funding, and that's the purpose of Association Sunday.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.