Giving Public Voice to Our Values and Principles
- We help congregations take action on their values by providing "how-to" resources on advocacy, organizing, public policy issues and the theological
motivations for our justice work.
- We keep the national media informed about Unitarian Universalist (UU) values and activities, and our
Association's leaders speak out on current issues.
- The Association's Washington Office for Advocacy implements General Assembly
social justice decisions, making our views known to the U.S. Congress and
- We strengthen our voice in coalition with other organizations.
- We ensure that Association funds are in socially responsible investments,
and we provide information on how congregations and individuals can be socially
- The Unitarian Universalist Funding Program promotes the influence of UU principles through grantmaking.
- We offer endowment management services to congregations.
- Beacon Press offers the public books that are consonant with and promote Unitarian Universalist principles.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, May 4, 2011.