Pending Changes Concerning Investment Policy: UUA Governance Manual
At its October 2012 meeting, the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Board of Trustees adopted the following motions that will take effect when a new limited liability company, the Unitarian Universalist Common Endowment Fund (UUCEF) LLC, assumes responsibility for the management of the Association’s endowment funds. For more information about this change, which is expected to occur during 2013, see the UUCEF What’s New page.
- Upon the completion of the transfer of the Association’s endowment assets to the UUCEF LLC, Section 2.8.4.D is amended as follows:
In the Endowment budget segment, the President shall follow the Endowment Spending Policy (Appendix 2.H) and shall provide any support necessary for the operation of the Unitarian Universalist Common Endowment Fund LLC.
- Upon the completion of the transfer of the Association’s endowment assets to the UUCEF LLC, Appendix 2.B (Investment Policy) is deleted.
For more information contact administration @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, November 27, 2012.
- 1.0 Ends
- 2.0 Executive Limits
- 2.1 Treatment of People
- 2.2 Treatment of Congregations
- 2.3 Treatment of Staff
- 2.4 Compensation and Benefits for UUA Staff
- 2.5 Employee Benefits for UU Organizations
- 2.6 Financial Planning and Budgeting
- 2.7 Financial Condition and Activities
- 2.8 Grants, Contracts, or Partnerships
- 2.9 Asset Protection
- 2.10 External Relations
- 2.11 Emergency Presidential Incapacity
- 2.12 Election Practices
- 2.13 Support to the Board
- 2.14 Implementation of GA Business Resolutions
- Revision History
- 3.0 Governance Process
- 4.0 Board-President Linkage
- 5.0 Committee Limitations
- How the Board Uses Policy Governance
- Monitoring Reports
- Board Actions