District Social Justice
- District board chair charged with social justice responsibility.
- Establish district social justice concerns committee.
- Conduct district wide survey to determine what sort of social justice / social action/religion in action programs are being developed in the district.
- Link social justice committees of local congregations so they can exchange information and take joint actions.
- Provide district wide or cluster wide training.
- Provide the training and information of the Unitarian Universalist Association Social Justice section to the local congregations.
- List social justice chair for each society/ in the District Directory.
- The district social justice committee in some districts is primarily organized for training, information gathering, and exchange of concerns, rather than being a direct action committee.
For more information contact distservices @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, August 2, 2011.
- DPA Handbook
- All About Districts
- Forms/ Guidelines
- Reports and Minutes