District Social Justice
- District board chair charged with social justice responsibility.
- Establish district social justice concerns committee.
- Conduct district wide survey to determine what sort of social justice / social action/religion in action programs are being developed in the district.
- Link social justice committees of local congregations so they can exchange information and take joint actions.
- Provide district wide or cluster wide training.
- Provide the training and information of the Unitarian Universalist Association Social Justice section to the local congregations.
- List social justice chair for each society/ in the District Directory.
- The district social justice committee in some districts is primarily organized for training, information gathering, and exchange of concerns, rather than being a direct action committee.