- For many districts, District dues and Annual Program Fund grants are the principal if not the sole sources of income.
- Other sources of district income include dedicated collections at district events, income from events, direct mail appeals similar to Unitarian Universalist Association Friends appeals, gifts, raffles, pre and post General Assembly tours not limited to host districts.
- Some districts have income generated from endowment and/or interest from savings.
- Midwest Unitarian Universalist Conference (MUUC), New York State Convention of Universalists and similar Universalist sources have grant programs that provide income to their associated districts.
- Dissolving churches are a potential source of endowment money. In some areas, Universalist conventions held title to property that is now extremely valuable.
- The Chalice Lighters program is a source of funding to individual congregations.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.