Covenant of the District Presidents Association
We, the members of the District Presidents Association (DPA), promise to:
- Honor our time together by being present, attentive and respectful through
careful listening, honesty, patience, and kindness,
- Take our responsibilities seriously, both to the DPA and to our individual
districts, as well as to our Unitarian Universalist Principles, and the
Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations as a whole, and
- Stay in relationship even in disagreement, to assume good intentions, and to remember to have fun.
We ask of the DPA:
- To provide information to one another in a timely manner (in person, via
mail/email, and on our website), to be responsive to requests, and to
confidentiality of certain discussions (to be determined by
- To have our physical needs met through nourishing food, a comfortable space, and time to rest and be quiet when we gather; through timely payment of bills, and, as always, through plenty of joy.
Adopted June 2004
Revised November 2004
For more information contact distservices @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, July 17, 2012.