Regional Sub-Committees on Candidacy of the Ministerial Fellowship Committee
The Eastern and Western Regional Sub-Committees on Candidacy (RSCC) are sub-committees of the Ministerial Fellowship Committee (MFC). The MFC has jurisdiction over all phases of ministerial credentialing.
The two RSCCs meet with aspirants early in their formation to offer early, honest and direct feedback around their potential for ministerial fellowship. In addition, RSCCs offer important guidance and recommendation for further personal and professional growth.
Members of the RSCCs are appointed by the Unitarian Universalist Association Committee on Committees. Each committee has five clergy and five lay members serving two year terms, renewable to a total of eight years of service.
An aspirant may choose to interview with any RSCC regardless of location.
Scheduled RSCC Meetings
- Eastern RSCC in Boston, MA:
- March 11-13, 2013
- November 4-6, 2013
- Western RSCC in Portland, OR:
- October 3-6, 2013
- February 6-9, 2014
For more information contact mco @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, February 22, 2013.
- UUA Governance Manual
- General Assembly
- Appointments Committee
- Board of Review
- Commission on Appraisal
- Commission on Social Witness
- Congregational Properties/Loan
- Cross-Cultural Engagement
- Election Campaign Practices
- Fund for a Just Society
- Fund for International UUism
- Fund for UUism
- Fund for UU Social Responsibility
- GA Planning
- Health Plan
- Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation
- Melcher Book Award
- Ministerial Fellowship
- Music Leadership Credentialing Committee
- Off-site GA
- Open UUA
- Presidential Search Committee
- Theological Education
- Retirement Plan
- Regional Sub-Committees on Candidacy
- RE Credentialing
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Youth Ministry Advisory Committee
- District Presidents
- GA Presentations
- Leadership Council