Open UUA Committee
The Open Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Committee (OUC) (formerly Openness Implementation Committee (OIC)) was created by the UUA board to oversee the implementation of Rule G-2.1. Democratic Process (PDF) (page 16) which was passed by the 2004 General Assembly.
The Open UUA Committee will meet via Zoom video conference on Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 1:00 PM CST.
- Opening reading - Cheri
- Selection of note taker,
- Review draft of communication to committee chairs. Determine distribution
- Posting meeting invitations, minutes, etc. on website. Create page on Facebook/use social media more?
- Monitor UUA Board actions/decisions?
- Business for next meeting
- Next meeting: Feb 16, 2017
- Readings for next meeting?
- Closing reading – Cheri?
Zoom Login Information
Meeting URL: http://zoom.us/j/881451415
Meeting ID: 881 451 415
Join by Phone: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
About the Committee
- Current Documents, Agendas, and Meeting Notes
- Old Meeting Notes (through February 2013)
- Transparency Guidelines (PDF) for UUA Committees, Task Forces, Working Groups, and the UUA Board of Trustees (Revised February 2016)
- What Transparency Looks Like (PDF)
- History of the OIC (PDF) presented at the 2005 General Assembly (GA) workshop
- Report to the 2005 General Assembly (PDF)
The committee rarely meets in person. However, you can be an observer of the committee's working email list.
Visitors are welcome. Please contact Cheri Cody, committee chair, at openness [at] uua [dot] org if you are interested in observing our discussion.