You Are Here
Nominations for 2012 Elections
Unitarian Universalist Association
Election Slate 2013
- Complete UUA Nominating Committee Slate for 2013 (PDF).
- UUA Trustee Slate with trustee position number, as required in Section 6.4 of the Association’s bylaws (PDF).
The UUA Bylaws provide for nomination of elected positions by two procedures:
- Nomination by the Nominating Committee
To run by petition a candidate must:
- Be a voting member of a UU congregation
- Secure signatures of at least 50 members of certified UU congregations with no more than 10 from any single congregation
- File requisite papers with the UUA Secretary by February 1, 2013