Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation Committee
The Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation Committee was established in June of 1997 by the Unitarian Universalist Association Board of Trustees as part of the 1997 General Assembly Business Resolution "Toward an Anti-Racist Unitarian Universalist Association."
The committee's charge is to monitor and assess the work of the Association toward becoming a genuinely anti-racist, anti-oppressive, multicultural institution. Read more:
You can also check out more resources on anti-racism, anti-oppression, and multiculturalism from the Unitarian Universalist Association.
For more information contact jtwtc @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, October 3, 2011.
- UUA Governance Manual
- General Assembly
- Appointments Committee
- Board of Review
- Commission on Appraisal
- Commission on Social Witness
- Congregational Properties/Loan
- Cross-Cultural Engagement
- Election Campaign Practices
- Fund for a Just Society
- Fund for International UUism
- Fund for UUism
- Fund for UU Social Responsibility
- GA Planning
- Health Plan
- Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation
- Melcher Book Award
- Ministerial Fellowship
- Music Leadership Credentialing Committee
- Off-site GA
- Open UUA
- Presidential Search Committee
- Theological Education
- Retirement Plan
- Regional Sub-Committees on Candidacy
- RE Credentialing
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Youth Ministry Advisory Committee
- District Presidents
- GA Presentations
- Leadership Council