You Are Here
Investment Committee Members
The Board of Trustees is responsible for the charge to the Investment Committee and elects members and a chair. The Financial Advisor and the Treasurer serve as voting members, ex officio. The Board of Trustees appoints five additional members; such additional members are nominated by the Committee on Committees for Board approval. At least one appointed member shall be a trustee and none shall be a member of the Finance Committee of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA). The President of the UUA serves as a non-voting member of the Investment Committee.
To contact the committee, send an email to investment [at] uua [dot] org.
- Lucia Santini Field, Chair: lsantini [at] bostontrust [dot] com
- Rob Friedman: rlfriedman100 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Kathleen Gaffney: gaffnut [at] mac [dot] com
- John LaPann: jlapann [at] federalstreet [dot] com
- David Stewart: stewart [dot] david [dot] w [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tim Brennan,(ex officio with vote): tbrennan [at] uua [dot] org
- Larry Ladd, (ex officio with vote): larry [dot] ladd [at] us [dot] gt [dot] com