Members of the Commission on Social Witness
The Commission on Social Witness (CSW) is made up of five members, three elected by the General Assembly and two appointed by the Board of Trustees, for a term of four years. The current commissioners are:
- Rev. Dr. David Breeden: appointed; term expires 2015
- Ms. Caitlin S. Cotter: appointed, term expires 2017
- Dr. Susan Goekler, chair: elected, term expires 2015
- Rev. C.J. McGregor: appointed to elected position, term expires 2015
- Rev. Christina Sillari: elected; term expires 2017
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.