Covenant of the Commission on Social Witness
As we endeavor to do the best possible work on behalf of our congregations, we covenant to be in right relationship with one another other by::
- finding the holy within each of us;
- listening to understand and suspending judgment;
- being honest and open about our personal biases;
- respecting the contributions and circumstances of one another;
- trusting one another’s good intentions and commitment to our work;
- affirming different learning and working styles; and
- grounding our relationships and work in the practices of anti-racism and anti-oppression.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.