You Are Here
Proposed Revision of Article II
The Commission generated a number of documents to help congregations and Unitarian Universalists reflect on the revision of Article II that the Commission proposed. Although the delegates at the 2009 General Assembly voted not to send the proposal on for a year of congregational study and a vote for adoption at the 2010 General Assembly, the following links still lead to documentation of the process of the Article II review.
- Proposed Revision of Article II (PDF)
- Proposed Revision of Article II (Spanish Version) (PDF) (note: for reference only, this is not official text and won't be subject to any of the voting or approval processes that apply to the English version)
- Process & Timeline (PDF) for the Commission's work on the revision
- Rationale (PDF) behind the Commission's decisions
- Article II (PDF) as it is currently written