The District Monthly Reports
The District Monthly Report, which Annual Program Fund (APF) Committee members receive electronically, shows the giving status of all congregations in each district. The main use of this year-to-date report is to track the progress being made in achieving the APF goals. Some congregations pay monthly, others quarterly, and others pay irregularly or even just once a year. It is important to know these differences to use the data effectively.
Since the report shows performance year-to-date for the previous year as well as the current year, it is easy to compare a congregation's progress to see if problems are developing. If, for example, a congregation usually pays monthly, a sudden failure to pay for two or three months should be a red flag signaling that an inquiry is needed. If there is a serious problem in a congregation that could have an effect on their APF contribution, it is important to pass this information on to the Assistant Director of APF.
Excel files are in Microsoft Office Excel 2003 format. To convert to another version of Excel, see Microsoft Office Converters and Viewers.
Monthly Reports for the Current Fiscal Year (FY13)
Fiscal Year-End Reports
- FY2012 Final (Excel) (PDF, 48 pages)
- FY2011 Final (Excel) (PDF, 48 pages)
- FY 2010 Final (Excel) (PDF, 48 pages)
- FY 2009 Final (Excel) (PDF, 48 pages)
- FY 2008 Final (Excel) (PDF, 48 pages)
- FY 2007 Final (Excel) (PDF, 48 pages)
- FY 2006 Final (Excel) (Word) (PDF, 48 pages)
- FY 2005 Final (Excel) (PDF, 39 pages)
For more information contact email@example.com.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, October 22, 2012.
- Board of Trustees
- UUA Governance Manual
- General Assembly
- District Presidents
- APF Committee
- Appointments Committee
- Board of Review
- Commission on Appraisal
- Commission on Social Witness
- Congregational Properties/Loan
- Election Campaign Practices
- Fund for a Just Society
- Fund for International UUism
- Fund for UUism
- Fund for UU Social Responsibility
- GA Planning
- Health Plan
- Journey Toward Wholeness Transformation
- Melcher Book Award
- Ministerial Fellowship
- Music Leadership Credentialing Committee
- Off-site GA
- Open UUA
- Presidential Search Committee
- Theological Education
- Retirement Plan
- Regional Sub-Committees on Candidacy
- RE Credentialing
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Youth Ministry Advisory Committee
- Gathered Here
- GA Presentations