Board Packet, January 2013
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Board of Trustees meeting during January 2013 in Philadelphia, PA.
The following documents are PDF files.
Complete Packet (88 pages)
Agendas (Consent Agenda, Motions for Action)
- Meeting Agenda (3 pages)
Proposed bylaw amendments on elections and appointments:
- Election Campaign Practices Committee rule amendment (1 Page)
- Disposition of the First Parish Unitarian Society of Gloucester Fund (1 page)
- Letter from MidAmerica Region (2 pages)
- Proposed Bylaws Amendments—MidAmerica Region 1 page
- Responsive Resolutions on Inclusion, from General Asembly 2009 (Salt Lake City) (1 page)
Committees (including liaison reports)
- Committee on Committees Agenda (TBD)
Fifth Principle Task Force Reports
Finance Committee Agenda (TBD)
- Ministerial Fellowship Committee Report (2 pages)
- Right Relationship Team (TBD)
Reports from UUA President, Peter Morales
- UUA President's Report to the Board (4 pages): significant recent developments in professional ministry
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.