Board Meeting, September 23, 2010
September 23rd, Agenda Items
- Organize and approve agenda
Proposed amendment to bylaws section 4.5 to enable offsite participation (Tom Loughrey)—add the following language. This would require a vote (in 2011) by the General Assembly (GA) delegates:
- Subject to procedures and guidelines adopted by the Board of Trustees, delegates may be deemed present in person to participate in and vote at General Assembly by means of remote communication if not physically present at General Assembly.
- General Discussion: Board involvement in the Action of Immediate Witenss (AIW) process, including motion from Jake Morrill (please note: changing the bylaws related to AIWs requires a vote of the GA)
- Proposed changes to Policy 2.4 (Dan Brody)
- Working toward a smaller Unitarian Universalist Assocation (UUA) Board (Lew Phinney)
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.