Charge to the Committee
- Seek out and recommend to the Board qualified persons for appointment to vacancies on existing Board-appointed Committees;
- Develop and forward to the Board a charge for any new committee and recommend to the Board qualified members to serve on it;
- Solicit in as broad a manner as possible the names of persons to be considered for appointment to Board -appointed committees;
- Assure that the solicitation process for names is consistent with the Board's commitment to nurturing an anti-racist, anti-oppressive and multi-cultural Association.
- Ensure orientation and training of new committee members and chairs to expectations, policies and procedures, including financial guidelines.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, July 29, 2011.
- Meeting Dates
- Trustees & Liaisons
- Packets, Minutes & Reports
- Committees of the Board
- Reference Documents