Who may propose a Congregational Study/Action Issue (CSAI)?
- A single congregation or its board
- Multiple congregations or their boards
- A single district or its board
- Multiple districts or their boards
- A Unitarian Universalist Association sponsored organization
- Some combination of the above.
Note: A congregation, district or sponsored organization is not permitted to propose more than one CSAI during the same year.
Who is not permitted to propose a CSAI?
For more information contact socialwitness @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, August 30, 2011.