Why propose a Congregational Study/Action Issue?
To put our Unitarian Universalist Principles into practice:
- by alerting us to important social justice issues covered by our Principles
- by educating us on those issues
- by acting on those issues
- by articulating a religious position on those issues
- by achieving a strong majority of congregations agreeing on that position
- by calling on congregations and Unitarian Universalist Association staff to implement our shared position articulated in a Statement of Conscience.
Who may propose a Congregational Study/Action Issue?
For more information contact socialwitness @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, August 30, 2011.