What kind of issue is appropriate for an Action of Immediate Witness (AIW)?
- An issue that requires immediate action for our witness to make an impact
- An issue that is specific and that is too narrow to merit three years of study and action that define the Congregational Study/Action Issue process
- An issue that does not duplicate a recent AIW
- An issue that is grounded in our Unitarian Universalist theology and practice
- An issue that fits with our member congregations’ capacity to take meaningful action
- An issue that presents opportunity for our member congregations to become respected participants in public dialogue
- An issue that is crafted in civil language
For additional help as you proceed, please contact the Commission on Social Witness at socialwitness [at] uua [dot] org. Through our social witness process, we work together so that the moral arc of the universe bends ever more closely toward justice.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.