Congregational Study/Action Issues
We are stronger together. Our combined efforts to make the world more fair and humane can accomplish more than any one of us working alone. As Unitarian Universalists, we set priorities for our social justice efforts by investing in key issues that exemplify our commitments to justice, equity and compassion. Learn more about the social witness statement process.
Congregational Study/Action Issues (CSAIs) are issues selected by Unitarian Universalist member congregations for four years of study, reflection and action.
- 2014-2018 CSAI: Escalating Inequality
- 2012-2016 CSAI: Reproductive Justice: Expanding Our Social Justice Calling
- At the 2015 General Assembly, delegates will have an opportunity to edit and adopt a Statement of Conscience (SOC) on Reproductive Justice. Read the draft SOC.
Recent Past CSAIs
- 2010-2014 CSAI, now 2013 SOC: Immigration as a Moral Issue
- 2008-2012 CSAI, now 2011 SOC: Ethical Eating
- 2006-2010 CSAI, now 2010 SOC: Creating Peace
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.