Alternatives in Education
1971 General Resolution
BE IT RESOLVED:
- That the Unitarian Universalist Association go on record as being disturbed by the inadequacies of current public education and supportive of new educational programs;
- That local societies work to make available their physical facilities and moral support to persons interested in educational advancement;
- That a copy of this resolution be sent to:
- all local societies;
- American Federation of Teachers (AFL-CIO);
- National Education Association;
- Parent Teacher Association;
- New Schools Exchange;
- American Association of University Professors;
- National Teachers Association;
- National Association of University Women.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.