Restorative Justice for All
Unitarian Universalists Responding to Clergy Sexual Misconduct
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Recommendations of the Safe Congregations Panel
- Restorative Justice—A Transforming Philosophy
- Theological Grounding
- The Survivor
- The Advocate
- UUA Apology
- Responsibility Grid (PDF)
- Restorative Justice with Respect to Domestic Violence & Sexual Abuse (PDF)
In the midst of a world
marked by tragedy and beauty
there must be those
who bear witness
against unnecessary destruction
and who, with faith,
stand and lead
with grace and power...
—Rebecca Parker (excerpt; read whole)
Spirit of Life,
Touch with love our unseen wounds.
Where we have known fear, touch us with trust.
Where we have known pain, touch us with healing.
Where we have been tethered, set us free to soar.
Touch our silence and give us voice.
Touch our anger and give us justice.
By your handiwork shall we know you.
For more information contact safecongregations @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, April 22, 2011.
- Keeping Children Safe
- Professional Misconduct
- Safe Congregation Handbook
- Responsible Staffing
- Crisis Planning
- Trauma Response
- Building Security
- Conflict Management
- Covenant of Right Relations
- Ethics in Congregational Life Program
- Sexually Healthy Faith Communities
- Disruptive Behavior Policies
- Resources and Reports
- Beyond the UUA
- Closing Words