Congregation Policies and Environment: Assessing Sexual Health
Building Block #1
There are many ways that a congregation signals its commitment to be a sexually healthy and responsible faith community. These include policies, by-laws, membership materials, the congregation website, the newsletter, and the physical environment.
These assessment questions can be completed separately by:
- Congregational Administrator
- Chair of Board of Trustees
Congregation Policies and Environment: Assessment Checklist
- A Time to Build, Religious Institute, 2012
- Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Human Resources Employee Manual, 2010 Update
- Model Personnel Policy Manual for Congregations
For More Assistance
For more information contact safecongregations @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, May 23, 2012.
- Keeping Children Safe
- Professional Misconduct
- Safe Congregation Handbook
- Responsible Staffing
- Crisis Planning
- Trauma Response
- Building Security
- Conflict Management
- Covenant of Right Relations
- Ethics in Congregational Life Program
- Sexually Healthy Faith Communities
- Assessing Sexual Health Guide
- Sexually Healthy Faith Communities Workshop
- Disruptive Behavior Policies
- Resources and Reports
- Beyond the UUA
- Closing Words