Join the Reproductive Justice Advocacy Community
Webinars are in-depth examinations of a particular topic relevant to Unitarian Universalist (UU) advocacy on reproductive justice. Guest speakers will offer their expertise to help keep our advocacy current and on-point.
Conference calls are regionally-based and loosely organized to facilitate your congregation's connection and collaboration with others in your cluster, district, or state advocacy network. Topics are offered, but the conversation belongs to everyone.
- November 2014 Webinar: The Embodied Border: Reproductive Justice and Immigration Reform
- September 2014 Webinar: Theological Grounding for UU Reproductive Justice Ministry
- May 2014 Webinar: Storytelling as a Tool for Reproductive Justice Advocacy
- April 2014 Conference Call: Mamas Day and Papas Day
- March 2014 Webinar: Reproductive Justice and the LGBTQ Community
- February 2014 Conference Call: Strategic Planning and Funding Opportunities
- January 2014 Webinar: Reproductive Justice Ministry with UU Men
- December 2013 Conference Call: Springtime Opportunities for Advocacy
- October 2013 Conference Call: Prophetic Generations and Fall Celebrations