Join the Reproductive Justice Advocacy Community
Every month, during the first week of the month, there’s something happening in our community! Check out the calendar below to find out what’s going on.
- Webinars will be in-depth examinations of a particular topic that is relevant to Unitarian Universalist (UU) advocacy on reproductive justice. Every month, guest speakers will offer their expertise to help keep our advocacy current and on-point.
- Conference calls will be regionally-based and loosely organized to facilitate your congregation's connection and collaboration with others in your cluster, district, or state advocacy network. Topics will be offered but the conversation belongs to everyone.
- May Webinar: May 13, 3:30 p.m. Eastern
Storytelling as a Tool for Reproductive Justice Advocacy
- June Conference Call: June 2 or 3, time TBD
Preparation and Goals for General Assembly
- July: no activities
- August Conference Call: General Assembly Followup and Year Overview
- September Webinar: Theological Grounding for UU Reproductive Justice Ministry
Note: These are proposed topics. If our community needs a different webinar or conference call topic, we will respond!
- October 2013 Conference Call: Prophetic Generations and Fall Celebrations
- November Webinar: The Embodied Border: Reproductive Justice and Immigration Reform (Recorded)
- December Conference Call: Springtime Opportunities for Advocacy (contact socialjustice [at] uua [dot] org (socialjustice [at] uua [dot] org) to see notes from the call)
- January 2014 Webinar: Reproductive Justice Ministry with UU Men (Recorded)
- February Conference Call: Strategic Planning and Funding Opportunities (contact socialjustice [at] uua [dot] org (socialjustice [at] uua [dot] org) to see notes from the call)
- March Webinar: Reproductive Justice and the LGBTQ Community (Recorded)
- April Conference Call: Mamas Day and Papas Day (contact socialjustice [at] uua [dot] org (socialjustice [at] uua [dot] org) to see notes from the call)
For more information, sign up for the twice-monthly Reproductive Justice Alerts email list or contact Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) staff person Hanna Christianson at the email address below.