Reproductive Justice Advisory Group
The reproductive justice movement is one that was started, and continues to be led by women of color. In order to stay accountable to that movement and to continue to find our unique role in it, the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) convenes a Reproductive Justice Advisory Group. Members include:
- Rev. Darcy Baxter, Starr King Unitarian Universalist Church
- Moira Bowman, Forward Together
- Hilary Gray, Stewardship and Development, UUA
- Rev. Debra Haffner, Religious Institute, Inc.
- Rev. Rob Keithan, Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
- Carol Loscalzo, Unitarian Society of Ridgewood, NJ
- Kimberly Inez McGuire, National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health
- Mandy Restivo, Unitarian Society of Ridgewood, NJ
- Monica Simpson, SisterSong
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.