Frequently Asked Questions
Click on each title below for answers to the questions bulleted below it.
- What is General Assembly?
- When & Where is General Assembly?
- Who qualifies for Youth Registration? Why did it change?
- What is Plenary?
- Can Youth be Delegates to General Assembly?
- What is the Youth Caucus at General Assembly?
- What is the Youth Caucus programming like?
- What else is there for youth at General Assembly?
- What is the Youth Caucus Participant Policies and Covenant?
- Who Supervises the Youth?
- What is a Youth Sponsor? For what are Sponsors responsible?
- What does 'in the same housing' mean?
- How do I find a Sponsor?
- What about Housing? Roommates?
- How do food and travel Work?
- How do I pay for GA?
- How Do I register?
Who do I contact if I have more questions?
Please check the General Assembly pages which should provide answers to your questions. If you still have questions contact the Office of Youth & Young Adult Ministries email@example.com (Subject: GA Youth Caucus) or the General Assembly office at (617) 948-4209 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: GA Youth Caucus).
For more information contact email@example.com.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, February 4, 2013.