You Are Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on each title below for answers to the questions bulleted below it.
- What is General Assembly?
- When & Where is General Assembly?
- Who qualifies for Youth Registration? Why did it change?
- What is General Session? What happened to Plenary?
- Can Youth be Delegates to General Assembly?
- What is the Youth Caucus at General Assembly?
- What is the Youth Caucus programming like?
- Who can attend Youth Caucus?
- What else is there for youth at General Assembly?
- What is the Youth Caucus Participant Policies and Covenant?
- Who Supervises the Youth?
- What is a Youth Sponsor? For what are Sponsors responsible?
- What does 'in the same housing' mean?
- How do I find a Sponsor?
- What about Housing? Roommates?
- How do food and travel Work?
- How do I pay for GA?
- How Do I register?
Who do I contact if I have more questions?
Please check the General Assembly pages which should provide answers to your questions. If you still have questions contact the UUA Office of Youth & Young Adult Ministries at 617-948-4350 or youth [at] uua [dot] org (Subject: GA Youth Caucus) or the General Assembly Office at 617-948-4209 or gaoffice [at] uua [dot] org (Subject: GA Youth Caucus).