Find Out More
- Go to the General Assembly website to watch the video and read a summary of the worship service of which Rev. Joshua Mason Pawelek's sermon was a part.
- The Unitarian Universalist Historical Society promotes and preserves Unitarian Universalist heritage, and has many historical resources.
- Bumbaugh, David E. Unitarian Universalism: A Narrative History . Chicago: Meadville Lombard Press, 2000.
- Howe, Charles A. The Larger Faith: A Short History of American Universalism Boston: Skinner House, 1993.
- Miller, Russell. The Larger Hope, Volumes 1 and 2. Boson: UUA Publications 1979 and 1985. A longer and more in-depth study of Universalist history.
- Sinkford, William. The Unitarian Universalist Pocket Guide, Fourth Edition. Boston: UUA Publications, 2004.
- Wilbur, Earl Morse. A History of Unitarianism, Volumes 1 and 2 Cambridge: Harvard University Press,1945 and 1952. A longer and more in-depth study of Unitarian history.
Wright, Conrad. A Stream of Light: A Short History of Unitarianism. Boston: Skinner House, 1989.